’65 Reasons Why Your Business Conclusively Needs a USP’ is a list I’ve compiled through the sheer need to get these highly valuable business assertions off my chest.
If you don’t know me, my business is called myUSP and, as the name suggests, I am consumed by company product and service differentiation. If you can convincingly answer what I called The Biggest Question in the Business Universe, then you’ll be enjoying 65 major benefits your competitors will not be.
They might be lucky enough to experience a small fraction of what you are but not all 65 benefits, no way.
The all important question is this:
“If I am your ideal target client then why should I do business with you over any of your competitors. In fact, why should I buy at all?”
Read on and in about 2-3 minutes you’ll soon appreciate [assuming you’re currently not an existing USP convert] that trying to do any marketing without a USP is not only a complete waste of your valuable resources but it’s criminal not to be operating at your fullest potential.
I can justify and explain all of the 65 reasons below. They all come from having an ‘U’tterly ‘S’eductive ‘P’roposal.
1. The first reason is simple: the fact that there ARE 65 Reasons Why Your Business Conclusively Needs a USP is reason enough to have a USP. 2-3 reasons no, 8-10 reasons maybe, 65? DEFINITELY!
2. Doing business without a USP is like playing darts blindfolded, you might score but probably won’t
3. When you have a clearly defined, justifiable and persuasive USP you will become highly discussable
4. When you have a clearly defined, justifiable and persuasive USP you will become memorable
5. When you have a clearly defined, justifiable and persuasive USP you will become distinctive
6. …you will become unique
7. …you will sell more
8. …you will sell more faster
9. …you will get money into your bank account faster
10. …you will improve your profitability
To receive the other 55 reasons why your business conclusively needs a USP simply enter your name and email into the boxes below and you’ll get immediate access.
P.S. Why not share this page with friends [share buttons below] and follow me on Twitter for more marketing gems?