Here’s what to expect one one of my USP workshops.
Hour 1 – INTRODUCTION & THE 1O USP MINDSETS
- What is a USP?
- What a USP is not
- Why every business should have a USP
- The no.1 mistake most business owners make
- What are your clients actually buying?
- Proof the USP is vital
- The 4 keys to increasing sales
- How to avoid time wasters
- Rarity value
- Words are everything
Hour 2 – THE 5-STAGE USP PROCESS
- Questions e.g. Why should I look forward to doing business with you?
- Refining the answers
- All the number 1s
- Crafting the USP Affirmation Statement
Hour 3 – SHARING YOUR BRAND NEW UTTERLY SEDUCTIVE PROPOSAL
The part of the workshop previous attendees rave about the most is the sharing part. Everyone reads out the results of their work for feedback and fine-tuning from the group. It usually involves them reading it 2-3 times initially followed by some prompting questions [if required] such as:
- Do you understand what is being offered here?
- How does that make you feel?
- Do you remember what was just said or did it simply confuse you?
- What would you expect and be looking for from a supplier in that particluar business if you were a buyer?
An interactive round-table discussion ensues until everyone’s had their say and got some brand new promotional ammunition to go and describe their business in a way they’d never thought of before.
HOW CAN YOU GIVE YOUR EVENT MORE IMPACT & MAKE IT MORE MEMORABLE?
You can opt to a number of client impressing upgrades from the list below or simply ask if you have your own ideas:
- Video of the event. This also includes the option for your attendees to do a 60-second video for their own business which we’ll send them. This gives them another reason to attend and makes your event even more valuable [from £300]
- Live video stream for those who can’t be there or you to promote large scale. Workbooks can be emailed to viewers so they can take part live [in conjunction with a video of the event package plus a further £200]
- Photography [from £150]
- Signed copies of my book give-aways during the workshop [£9.97 a book. Cover price £12.97]
- Signed copies of my book for all attendees [£9.97 a book]
- Signed copies of my book for those who can’t make it [£11.97 posted]
- Signed copies of my book for your client list regardless of an event [£11.97 posted or £9.97 supplied]
- Organise a suitable venue if you haven’t space in-house [10% of venue hire fee with a £25 minimum fee]
- Tailored presentations [£ POA]
- Photobooth to promote your event & company through your attendees posting branded photobooth photos on social media [£300]
- Additional expert speakers on different or complimentary subjects [£ POA]
- Event branded promotional goods for attendees to take away e.g. bags, chocolates, mobile phone desk stands, bottle stoppers, USB sticks etc. [£ POA]
- Roller banners for your own promotional messages [designed and printed from £80]
- Run your own event’ training [from £97]
- 1-2-1 USP consultancy for your very own business [£497]
- All prices subject to VAT where applicable
If you’ve read this far thank you. If you want to chat or text here’s my personal mobile number 07967 565 070.